SOFTWARE TESTING TRAINING IN CHANDIGARH- SKILLSURE COLLEGE
Becoming a certified tester was not that east as it has now; with the emergence of Certified Software Testing Training in Chandigarh by SkillSure College. Our Software Testing course in Chandigarh includes manual testing, Automation Testing, and Selenium Testing, End-to-End Testing & ISTQB Certifications, along with all-around support for Interview Preparation.
At SkillSure College QA/Testing training is rendered by IT industry professionals that ensure we impart quality training to students who enrolled with us. We have hired highly competent, experienced, skilled and dedicated faculty who aims to give their best in the right direction of the professional development of the students.
Apart from training, we promise 100% placement assistance to our students because of our personal tie-ups with many big IT corporate. These corporate hire our trained talent after completion of the QA Software testing training in Chandigarh with us. It indeed gives us pleasure and feels proud to have placed over thousands of our pass out students in various IT firms across the globe. We still endeavor to get more IT corporate tie-ups so that we can place more students while giving them the option to choose from these companies.
Introduction - QA software TESTING
With the emergence of new technologies in the IT sector, tremendous changes have been recorded in the profile of a software tester. Testing has become a dreamboat for every next application/product implementations and industry has apprehended the value of organized testing of applications before release. To perform the job precisely businesses look for a skilled & experienced Software tester who has a sound track record of performing QA/software testing.
Become a certified software testing professional by enrolling yourself with result oriented Software testing course in Chandigarh rendered by the Skillsure College. Our trainers specialize in different professional levels of QA/software testing. You learn automation and manual approach along with the skills of managing software test projects. Each student practices and learns through real-world case studies, which creates a fine sense of problem-solving and critical thinking when testing software. The technical expertise is balanced with the managerial quality, which prepares every student to handle complex projects.
Basic software testing can be divided into two steps:
- Verification: It refers to a set of tasks to ensure that the software correctly implements a specific function.
- Validation: It refers to a different set of tasks that ensure that the built software is traceable to customer requirements.
What are the different types of software testing?
Software testing can be widely classified into two types:
- Manual Testing: Manual testing includes software testing manually, i.e. without using any automated tool or script. In this type, the tester takes over an end-user role and tests the software to identify any unexpected behavior or bug. There are various stages for manual testing such as unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing.
Testers use test plans, test cases, or test scenarios to test software to ensure completeness of the test. Manual testing also includes exploratory testing, as testers are exploring the software to identify errors in it.
- Automation Testing: Automation testing, also known as Test Automation, is when the tester writes scripts and uses another software to test the product. This process involves automating a manual process. Automation testing is used to re-run the test scenarios that were performed manually, rapidly, and repeatedly.
In addition to regression testing, automation testing is also used to test the application from the point of view of load, performance, and stress. It increases test coverage, improves accuracy, and saves time and money compared to manual testing. What are the different software testing techniques?
Software techniques can be majorly classified into two categories:
- Black Box Testing: The testing technique in which the tester does not have access to the software's source code and is conducted on the software interface without being concerned with the software's internal logical structure is known as black box testing.
- White-Box Testing: The testing technique in which the tester is aware of the product's internal workings has access to its source code and is performed by ensuring that all internal operations are performed in accordance with the specifications is known as white box testing.
What are the different levels of software testing?
Software level testing can be majorly classified into 4 levels:
- Unit Testing: A software testing process level where individual units/components of a software/system are tested. The purpose is to validate that each software unit performs as designed.
- Integration Testing: A software testing process level where individual units are combined and tested as a group. The purpose of this test level is to expose faults in the interaction between integrated units.
- System Testing: A software testing level where a complete, integrated system/software is tested. The purpose of this test is to assess the compliance of the system with the specified requirements.
- Acceptance Testing: A software testing process level where a system is tested for acceptability. The purpose of this test is to evaluate the system's compliance with business requirements and to assess whether it is acceptable for delivery.
WHY JOIN SKILLSURE COLLEGE
SkillSure College provides high-end training before offering a certificate for QA/Software testing training in Chandigarh. We have designed a short term course with reputed certification to help working professionals and students with their goal of enhancing skills in the field of software testing.
We use advanced software and techniques to teach both manual and automated testing methods that is why we are known as the best QA/Software testing institute in Chandigarh. Our trainers have worked as professionals in reputed firms. Their experience becomes your expertise, which you practice to successfully complete this certificate course.
Have quick look at following points that will convince you to choose SkillSure College for getting Software testing training in Chandigarh.
- 100% job placement.
- Practical training on LIVE projects.
- Certified QA testing course.
- Regular classes.
- Expert faculty from Industry.
- Free Study Material.
- Individual attention in small batches.
- Flexible classroom sessions.
- The syllabus includes the latest tools & technology.
Anyone who is interested in taking up software testing as a career can take up our software testing course in Chandigarh. Moreover, our job placement cell will keep an eagle eye that we will get you a job in some reputed IT corporate before even completion of this training. Even if you are already working in this profile and desire to widen your career scope by trying your hands on latest technologies & tools, this training will be proven fruitful to you.
QA/TESTING COURSE AT SKILLSURE COLLEGE- THE SYLLABUS
We have included basic skills to advanced concepts of Software Testing in our QA testing course. We have tried to keep the curriculum as close as possible to reality by adding REAL-LIFE Examples for better and easy understanding of concepts. Our Software testing course in Chandigarh is specially designed in a way that even beginners or novice having little to no experience in manual testing can also grasp it easily.
Following have an elaborative picture of various topic/s modules you will get to learn if enroll with our QA/Software testing course in Chandigarh.