Mobile Marketing Training in Chandigarh
Mobile Marketing Training/Course in Chandigarh - SkillSure College
SkillSure College provides the Best Mobile Marketing training in Chandigarh. We are known for rendering professional and skilled based Training in Mobile Marketing by allowing our students to work on LIVE projects.
We have teamed up a well-qualified team of android professionals who will be your trainers and provide you Mobile Marketing Course at SkillSure College in a well-organized and well- mannered way. Our faculty aims to transfer best of their knowledge and skills to students. We have mastered the practice of advanced teaching methodology to train our students in the best possible way that makes us one of the Best Mobile Marketing training institutes in Chandigarh.
Introduction - Mobile Marketing Training
It will explore the highly dynamic mobile marketplace. The course is designed to help marketers understand the underlying mobile technology, become aware of the evolving options available, evaluate which are relevant to their marketing objectives and create compelling campaigns that take advantage of the power of mobile.
The course will emphasize both theory and real life applications with much of the course material derived from real life "digital boot camp" materials used to train leading industry executives. We will leverage a combination of current industry information, guest lectures, and in-class exercises. The course will cover a wide range of key topics including: mobile display advertising, mobile payments & commerce, and location based marketing.
What is Mobile Marketing?
Mobile marketing utilizes multiple distribution channels to promote products and services, digital marketing strategy aimed at reaching a specific audience on their mobiles, tablets or other mobile devices, via websites, SMS and MMS, Email, social media, and apps.
Type of Mobile Marketing?
- SMS marketing
- Mobile display advertising
- Mobile website optimization
- Mobile App based ads
- In-Game Mobile ads
- QR codes
- Location based marketing
Why you need mobile marketing strategy?
It makes use of features of modern mobile technology, such as location services, to tailor marketing campaigns based on an individual's location. Mobile marketing is a way in which technology can be used to create personalized promotion of Products or services to a user who is constantly connected to a Internet.
- 80% of internet users own a Smartphone.
- 68% of companies have integrated mobile marketing into their overall marketing strategy
- Today, 89% of mobile time is spent on apps while the remaining 11% is spent on websites.
- 71% marketers say that mobile marketing is core to their business
- 68% brands have integrated mobile marketing into their overall marketing strategy
- Mobile searches have increased year over year in 2012
- For E-Commerce - 78% of mobile phone searches resulted in a purchase.
- Mobile marketing is extremely cost-effective as compared to other marketing techniques
Why choose SkillSure College?
- Enhance your technical skills
- Provide Training Under Experienced teachers
- Get the right career exposure
- Get advanced technical & 100% practical knowledge along with hands- on training
- Learn from highly experienced and professional experts
- Weekend Batches are available
- Flexible Timings for all
- No registration Fees.
- No examination Fees
- Get free demo classes
- No certification fees
- Doubt resolution sessions available
- We provide live projects based Training
- Get 15+ Industry recognized certifications
- Stay Updated with latest digital marketing strategies
- Get theoretical and practical classes
- Learn how a professional company works
- Improve your business communication skills
- 100% placement opportunities for outstanding trainees
- Job interview preparations
We Provide Training in Digital Marketing
- Web Designing Course
- (SEO)-Search Engine Optimization Training
- Google Adwords (PPC)-Pay Per Click Training
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Website Conversion Rate Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
Mobile Marketing Training/Course at SkillSure College- The syllabus
With our proven track record we have made everyone believe that we produce the best android professionals in the industry with a rational fee structure that makes us count as one of the Best Mobile Marketing training institutes in Chandigarh. It’s good to see our alumni posted at high positions in top MNC's and earning a dream income that many people just think off.
Check out the following list to have a clear idea about what exactly will you learn in Mobile Marketing Course if enroll with SkillSure College.